Inspire Your Ideal
A whole-being happiness workshop
It’s a uniquely human capacity to choose the focus of your attention. In directing attention, you can deliberately shape life toward your ideal self – the aspirational view of the best you – which may involve breaking away from the masses and living at the edges. Using tools from positive psychology, behavioural science, and neuroscience, learn to identify, cultivate and engage your strengths as a daily practice and walk the road you were meant to!
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Engage and focus your attention to strengthen and enhance your appreciation for life
- Practice the SPIRE approach to expand your capacity for, and perspective of, wholebeing happiness
- Develop key aspects of your ideal self for greater levels of flourishing.
Megan MitchellMegan is a consultant, speaker, author and educator. She is an Innovation and Leadership Consultant and the Program Director for Schulich’s Centre of Excellence in Innovation.
Megan believes in soaking up every opportunity to grow. She spent nearly 20 years in Innovation, Leadership, Marketing and Sales, including 13 inspiring years at Mindcamp. She recently completed her Certificate in Positive Psychology. Megan believes we are all creative; her passion is to help people discover their unique gifts and ways of contributing for greater business success and personal fulfillment.
When not traveling, Megan loves hosting salons, walking around her neighbourhood, getting her hands dirty in the garden or creating in stained glass.
Megan is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Creativity X-Press Key attitudes, principles, and tools (Latise Hairston)
- Feeding Change Standing on the edge of chaos (John Sedgwick)
- Inspire Your Ideal A whole-being happiness workshop (Megan Mitchell)
- Journalling at the Edge Send yourself a postcard from the edge everyday (Anthony Billoni)
- Storytelling to Inspire Dreaming with your eyes wide OPEN (Susannah Childers)
- A Wondrous Mind Fostering radical openness, inner power, and deep purpose in the creative process (Jeffrey Davis)
- The YES, AND Inside NO, BUT (Beth Slazak)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?