Awaken the inner leader within you!
The 21st century leader is awakened to one’s purpose aligned to who one is at one’s core, exercises the power of choice and choose to practice leadership daily. Become aware of who you are, where you are, where you want to go, choose to transform and gain a practice to become a conscious leader.
Join Ann-Marie Kong and Joanne Stone in exploring conscious leadership to awaken the inner leader within you and choose to shift to the leader you are meant to be by practicing leadership daily.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Explore conscious leadership. What is a conscious leader? Who are you? Where are you now? Where do you want to be?
- Exercise the power of choice. Shift from playing it safe to being your authentic self. Let go of what is no longer serving you well and embrace what serves you well.
- Practice leadership daily. How to evolve in your path?
Ann-Marie KongAnn-Marie Kong is an Agile Coach, creative catalyst, avid learner, active community grower, and a generous, joyful & grateful soul.
She is on a journey of living her life's purpose, shifting from a life of success to a life of significance, and making a meaningful difference in the world to leave an enduring legacy of love.
Ann-Marie is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
Joanne StoneJoanne Stone is a leadership coach, international speaker, agile coach and mentor to the Agile community. Her expertise in team building, leadership coaching, agile practices, and leading others has enabled her to create teams that make a difference. Joanne has transformed as a leader and continues her transformation journey.
This is Joanne's first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Connecting through Conflict It’s a small world after all (Kim Larkin, Abby Wilkymacky)
- Conscious Leadership Awaken the inner leader within you! (Ann-Marie Kong, Joanne Stone)
- Home and Native Land Rethinking our connections to this place we call Canada (Michael Carlson)
- Meet Your Better Half Unleash the power of your right brain (William Donius)
- Memory and Creativity Imagination is a key to our brain agility (Vincent Regnier)
- Playing with TIM Integrating a creative thinking skill set into your training or classroom (Cyndi Burnett)
- Wabi-Sabi Restore Honour the precious edges within you (Leonardo Muñoz)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?