Lessons learned from the creative frontier
What can I expect from the session? Principles to improve any meeting, new tools, new activities and as a MINDCAMP BONUS - simple ways to crank up YOUR existing content.
Disclaimer: If you are looking for a low-key, reflective session, this is NOT for you. Come prepared to create new ideas, experiment with your existing content and experience how the WHYz DUDEz combustible approach can explode your creative efforts.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Explore 4 key principles to improve any meeting, innovation session or creative endeavor.
- Practice 3 purposeful creative collaboration tools, proven to boost results.
- Learn 2 super fun activities you can apply anytime in your work.
Lee KitchenLee Kitchen is a 5-star Innovation Catalyst, Workshop Leader, Culture-Change Agent, Design Thinking Trainer and Seasoned Keynote Speaker. During his 32 years at The Walt Disney Company, he helped create some of their most impactful marketing campaigns, memorable guest experiences and real-time operational efficiency changes.
Now an entrepreneur, he serves companies hungry for innovation, internal creativity and fresh thinking.
Lee is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
Wayne ChildersWayne is the Chief Conversation Officer for Ah Ha!, leading client development and outreach efforts. He is also a Facilitator of Organizational Learning, certified in CPS, an Innovation Catalyst, Researcher, husband to Susannah, father of two awesome daughters, foodie, wicked good cook plus an aspiring wine geek.
Wayne has a BS in Marketing from Florida State University and has over 30 years of experience in consumer packaged goods, retail and creativity. Prior to joining Ah Ha! in 2001, he spent 14 years at Procter & Gamble where his roles spanned Global Project Design, North American Sales Management and Innovative New Product Development. Since joining Ah Ha!, his worked has spanned Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitality, Financial Services and Technology. For MindCamp 2019, he’s thrilled to be part of the three WHYz DUDEz, a unique collaboration with Lee Kitchen and Mark Dodsworth.
This is Wayne's first year presenting at Mindcamp.
Mark DodsworthMark Dodsworth is internationally recognized for his innovative approach to empowerment of people. In 1994, he co- founded RedZebra Global, a Social Enterprise that has offices in the UK, USA Spain and South Africa. As the International Director for Actitude Creativa Mark takes care of global expansion for the Creativity Certification Program in the English-speaking business world. He is also the cofounder and Board member of the RedZebra Youth Empowerment Foundation based in Cape Town South Africa.
Cape Town, South Africa
Having presented globally at numerous conferences, Mark brings a wealth of experience and uses a dynamic toolkit of rhythm, music and creativity to actively engage and empower people. An experienced Creative Director, Facilitator, and Master Trainer, Mark has designed and delivers hundreds of experiences around the world. For MindCamp 2019, he’s thrilled to be part of the three WHYz DUDEz, a unique collaboration with Lee Kitchen and Wayne Childers
This is Mark's first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Blindfolded! A sightless experience (Denise Pinto)
- Collaborative Combustion Lessons learned from the creative frontier (Lee Kitchen, Wayne Childers, Mark Dodsworth)
- Hard Spaces / Safe Places Bringing the creative mind into the hard discussions of sex, politics, and religion (Allan Cole)
- Learning from Labyrinth A one-way path to learn, un-learn, re-learn. Let the labyrinth guide you. (Chiara Micalizzi, Alessia Berti, Marina Randich)
- Pitch 'er Perfect How to craft and deliver a perfect pitch (Doug Carter)
- Samurai Wisdom Exploring Your Edge (Jay Aquilanti, Kristen Peterson)
- Your Lifetime Reimagined A time travel experience (Matteo Catullo, Newell Eaton)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?