The Mind/Character Split
… & how to use it to transform your life
Do you find it hard to command yourself to a task, and execute it? Especially if that task is perfected as something that your “self” would never do? Do you have a strong sense of identity? Do you want to up level your life in all areas but feel like something is holding the back of your heels?
What is holding you back is YOU, and the character you have built yourself to be. We were trained to believe that our character or our perceived self is something when it is not. It is only us clinging on to beliefs, and stories of the past that your family and friends hold about you. This has gotten so distorted that your perceived “self” has reversed the roles and is pulling the strings on its own master, your mind. Thus it is able to wreak havoc in all areas of your life.
Join me on a journey where I will teach you how to break your current paradigm and reverse the roles back to their signal order, where your mind gives the command, and your self follows it accurately. I will also teach you how to pin your character down and define it in order to transcend your current character and reinvent yourself into who you want to be. Finally, I will teach you how to unlock this inner freedom to become whoever you want to be.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Explore an understanding of the important mind/character split
- Learn methods to define your character and how to transcend your character to create a new version that deserves freedom and success
- Leave with a toolkit and action plan of how to consciously transform into and stay in your character on a daily basis
Deron Essex has been studying spirituality, meditation, healing, energy work, personal growth, mindset shifting, and habit building for eight years and is still learning. He infuses his experience with teachings from the top leading authors of self-help guides to create unique, life changing, results driven, spiritually transformative events, programs, coaching sessions and online courses.
This is Deron’s first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Co-Becoming Arising Designing spaces for deep change and transformation (Nicole Dobinson, Erin Dixon)
- Imperfect Pitch How to tell your business story (Peter Scott)
- The Mind/Character Split … & how to use it to transform your life (Deron Essex)
- Objects of Genius Unleash creative genius with an apple and a chair (Philippe Brasseur)
- Shower Thinking An Introduction to the art, science, and process of incubation (Clare Dus, Kristen Peterson)
- Simply Drawing (Kaz Ogino)
- Yes, And … No, But (Janeen Halliwell, Paul Fleming)