Flower-up Your Process!
Warning, this session is experimental.
Please meet the Flower Processes. A Flower Process can be applied to power-up any collaborative process: Creative Problem Solving, Design Thinking or Appreciative Inquiry. You name it!
Based on Alexandre’s 18 years of experience playing with different methodologies (CPS, 6 Sigma, Agile, Design Thinking and recently Appreciative Inquiry), Flower Process is an attempt to give you a new perspective on the methodologies you use everyday and to improve your practice of designing collaborative sessions.
Flower Process will put reflection & incubation at the center of your practice and rely on 3 other important principles — adaptation, iteration and divergent/convergence.
After presenting the process, its visual representation, the mechanism and the underlying principles, we will play with the Flower Process Board game: a new tool to help you design CPS sessions that respect the principles of the Flower Process.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Learn how to power-up any collaborative innovation methodology or process
- Learn the main underlying principles that every modern innovation methodology or process should rely upon
- Learn and experiment with a fun and thoughtful CPS game
Alexandre designed and facilitated hundreds of collaborative workshops on every continent. He is recognised for it creative use of both digital tools like the Stormz application and low-tech tools such as prototyping to create collective intelligence sessions for hundreds of participants and/or for remote teams.
He frequently speaks in conferences and seminars all over Europe and North America and gives classes on “Facilitation in the Digital Age”.
Prior to creating Stormz, Alexandre spent close to 10 years at 3M as an engineer, a Six Sigma Black Belt and a new business developer. He left 3M to become the COO of af83, a web technology company. He founded Stormz in 2012 with François de Metz.
Alexandre is a returning presenter. Click to see what they’ve presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Creativity X-Press Key attitudes, principles, and tools (Latise Hairston, Jocelyn Tejeda)
- Flower-up Your Process! Warning, this session is experimental. (Alexandre Eisenchteter)
- Mirror, Mirror Feedback for creativity and change (John Sedgwick)
- Out-of-the-Box Persona Crack your personality shell to build better relationships (Julia Zarina)
- Play with Ambiguity How might PLAY make more of our potential when facing complexity and uncertainty? (Katrin Elster)
- Your Magical Journey Experiencing the art and practice of magic (Bruce Baum)