Meet Your Better Half
Unleash the power of your right brain
After an initial brief overview of the specific technique and science underpinning the process, the session continues with a dynamic, interactive series of easy-to-learn exercises that will reveal a great deal about you. Discover ways to harness your intuition and uncover profound insights about yourself that make change possible. By the end of the session, you’ll have practical tools you can apply each time you face an important decision or obstacle in life. This methodology is especially helpful for gaining insights about those areas where you’re “stuck” in life. You’ll return home with new ways to unlock your own inner genius and create the life you long for.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Learn how to activate the right side of your brain, on demand
- Learn how to take on the places where you're "stuck" in life
- Learn how to tap into the creative, intuitive part of your brain to get reliable solutions to make you a better problem solver in life.
William DoniusWilliam A. Donius teaches his creative method of problem solving to a wide range of corporations and employees.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Donius has spent the past ten years conducting research with hundreds of test subjects to determine if his methodology for unlocking innovation, intuition and creativity could be applied to individuals and organizations. The research findings were conclusive and led to a book. The result is his New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller, Thought Revolution. His recent TEDx Talk, “Unlocking the Brain’s Hidden App” explains a new approach to brainstorming.
Donius spent thirty years in corporate America in a number of industries, including health care, television production, and retail food and lastly banking.
This is William's first year presenting at Mindcamp.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Connecting through Conflict It’s a small world after all (Kim Larkin, Abby Wilkymacky)
- Conscious Leadership Awaken the inner leader within you! (Ann-Marie Kong, Joanne Stone)
- Home and Native Land Rethinking our connections to this place we call Canada (Michael Carlson)
- Meet Your Better Half Unleash the power of your right brain (William Donius)
- Memory and Creativity Imagination is a key to our brain agility (Vincent Regnier)
- Playing with TIM Integrating a creative thinking skill set into your training or classroom (Cyndi Burnett)
- Wabi-Sabi Restore Honour the precious edges within you (Leonardo Muñoz)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?