Schedule and content still to be determined, but rest assured that SLIME!!! will definitely enter into the picture. As well it should.
The Skinny: 3 things you will do in this session
- Learn more about how stuff works, and how you can make things work the way you want (or at least differently)
- Learn how to turn ideas into entrepreneurial business ventures
- Have FUN!
Vareia BoxillVareia Boxill is the founder and director of the Technovation Academy of Science and Technology (TAST), an innovative curriculum for young people. TAST offers a diverse and innovative range of engineering, science, and technology enrichment programming, facilitated by a keen and ingenious team of instructors and curriculum developers with backgrounds in engineering, science, technology, and education.
Vareia's mission is to ensure that participants are provided with a fun and engaging learning experience that will foster creativity, ingenuity, analytical and problem solving skills, enthusiasm for learning, and most important, self-esteem.
Vareia is a returning presenter. Click to see what they've presented in the past.
All sessions in this timeslot:
- Bouffon for Everyone The power of humour (Massimo Agostinelli)
- C.H.A.N.G.E.(S.) Turn and face the strange (Liz Monroe-Cook)
- Extreme Exploration What Marco Polo, Christopher Columbus, and Arctic explorers have taught us about the world at the edge (Mary Ellyn Vicksta)
- The Future is All Made Up Science Fiction postcards from the unimaginable future (Michelle Auerbach)
- The Hero Within Designing a life on purpose (Francois Coetzee)
- Painting Your Postcard Embracing your past and imagining your future (Russell Thomas)
- The Vortex of Innovation Draft your project from the edge (Edouard Le Marechal)
- What's That Smell? Building your sensory postcard (Clare Dus, Lee Stapleton)
- Young Entrepreneurs (Vareia Boxill)
> Head on back to the full Session List...
> ...or why not just hop to a random session?