Beth Slazak lives in Buffalo, NY and is presenting:
Beth Slazak works for the Creative Education Foundation as the Manager of Events and Education, so she travels far and wide teaching Creative Problem Solving to those who want to deal with challenges faster and with more deliberate creativity. That includes incoming freshmen at Buffalo State, where she is an adjunct, who are part of the Inspire program.
Beth trained at Second City and now spends her free time performing with Buffalo ComedySportz. She uses this ‘yes, and’ training to encourage others to take on new challenges and face problems with a new attitude.
In the past, Beth has presented:
- Develop, Prototype, Iterate: How to take your ideas from good to great (2017)
- Breaking It Open: Finding the gifts in adversity (2017)
- Breaking It Open: Finding the gifts in adversity (2016)
- Improv for the Cool Kids (2015)
- What if...? Deciding on a dream (2015)
- The Haha Moment (2011)