Paul Groncki lives in New York NY and is presenting:
An economist and student of consumer behavior, Paul has been a marketing professional for 30 years.
Paul was the principal of a marketing, strategy, and business development group using creative problem solving techniques to help clients identify and prioritize their complex research and marketing needs. He serves on the Board of Trustees for Hudson Guild, facilitates not-for-profits, is on the faculty and a former Trustee of the Creative Problem Solving Institute, and serves on numerous community organizations in New York City.
Paul has helped firms develop marketing strategies targeting the banking and investment management needs of clients in the U.S., Japan, and Europe. He holds an MA and doctorate in economics from SUNY Stony Brook. He also holds honorary degrees in foodism from many of the finest restaurants in Manhattan, which of course he will tell you are also the finest restaurants in the world. He has been married for 34 years to Michelle Tokarczyk.
In the past, Paul has presented:
- Jung Dreams: Using active imagination to explore your unconscious (2015)
- Cookie Swap: Stock your ‘kitchen’ with a delicious assortment of creativity energizers, tools & exercises (2012)
- Jung and Osborn: Active and Applied Imagination (2010)
- Changing Perceptions: New Ways to Stimulate Unexpected Connections (2009)
- Polarity Management: Complexity and Creativity (2008)
- Food for Thought (2008)
- Rapid Product Invention (2007)
- Power Converging (2006)
- Power Converging (2004)