Focus on: Steven Shama
Brookline, MA, USA
Steve Shama is a retired physician and is also a professional speaker. For the past 20 years, he has been giving keynotes and facilitating workshops internationally and nationwide on rediscovering the joys of life.
While his primary audiences have been in the medical profession, his talks have universal application, and are filled with humor, spirited feelings and creative moments. They are guaranteed to leave participants in a wonder-filled place.
Steven Shama has presented:
- Difficult People: Creative ways of dealing with difficult people and looking forward to it three thirds of the time! (2017)
- Art of Appreciation: Seven secrets of the lost art (2016)
- The Lost Art of Appreciation: A Creative Journey (2015)
- Presenting with Heart: Secrets to giving powerful and passionate presentations (2014)
- What Real World? How to re-enter the real world after Mindcamp (2013)
- Difficult People: How to deal creatively with them… and look forward to it! (2012)
- What Real World? How to re-enter the real world after Mindcamp (2012)
- Difficult People: How To Deal Creatively with Them…And Look Forward to It! (2011)
- What Real World? What Real World? How do you re-enter the real world after Mindcamp (2011)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.