Focus on: Ian Rosenfeldt
Toronto, ON, Canada
Ian Rosenfeldt facilitates Creative Problem Solving workshops and delivers training in creative thinking, leadership and change management, integrating more than 15 years of experience with his unique approach to mobilizing creative capacity for individuals, teams, and within (both for and not-for-profit) organizations.
Ian holds an M.S. in Creativity, Innovation and Change Leadership from the State University of New York at Buffalo; a certificate in Human Resources from the University of Toronto, Rotman School of Business; as well as an Honours degree in Neuroscience and Biology from the University of Toronto.
Ian is also a technology and accessibility consultant, currently on sabbatical from the Bank of Montreal where he supports the Human Resources department and the bank’s corporate university. He is certified to deliver FourSight, a thinking profile assessment that helps deliver innovative thinking.
Ian is a world traveler, accomplished Toastmaster, and music manipulator who enjoys traversing his home city of Toronto on two wheels. Follow Ian’s tweets on creativity, leadership and more from @CognitiveMix.
Ian Rosenfeldt has presented:
- Mirror, Mirror: Learn the art and science of delivering and receiving feedback (2016)
- The Thinkubator: A space to create (2016)
- Sonic Thinkubation: The Art and Science of Creating Musical Flow (2015)
- Rev Your Brain: Seeing creativity in a new light (2014)
- Musicification of Creativity: How to turn everyday sounds into extraordinary possibilities for optimal creative living (2014)
- Rev Your Brain: Learn to see creativity in a new light (2013)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.