Focus on: Jim Ridge
Ancaster, ON, Canada
Jim is a professional illustrator with strong conceptual skills. One of his unique talents is using his 36 years of manufacturing experience, combined with his graphic skills, to make difficult-to-understand business problems easy to understand with simple hand-drawn images.
Jim also advises and trains clients across North America and Europe on World Class Organizational Manufacturing specializing on Change Leadership for Lean Manufacturing.
When not drawing what people are thinking Jim can be found producing video stories and mini documentaries, taking photographs with his vintage camera collection, and performing traditional Japanese Kamishibai picture stories.
Jim Ridge has presented:
- Storyland: The magic land of picture telling (2017)
- Make It Real: Making visual thinking and story telling a magical sensory experience (2016)
- Kamishibai… The Lost Art of Picture Telling (2015)
- Everyday Curiosity (2014)
- Tell-A-Vision Academy: Animating your intelligence everyday (2014)
- Tell-A-Vision: The art of creating a visual story (2013)
- Everyday Curiosity: The magic of pulling things apart (2013)
- Just Build It! The power of rapid visual prototyping (2012)
- The Big Picture: The Art of Constructive Perception (2011)
- Eye See the Future… with Graphic Thinking (2010)
- Graphic Thinking Launch Pad (2009)
- Way Finding for Graphic Thinkers (2009)
- Graphic Thinking Boot Camp (2008)
- Mindmapping… The innovative route to get you from here to HERE! (2007)
- Mindmapping… The innovative route to get you from here to HERE! (2005)
- Mindmapping… innovative route to get you from here to HERE! (2003)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.