Focus on: Ismet Mamnoon
Hi! My name is Ismet and my friends call me Izzy. I am a Creativity Catalyst and while I focus on working with children and parents, I also work with businesses, local community, academics and even government organizations.
I like to think of myself as an “Optimist” because I think all things are possible. If I need something that doesn’t exist – I create it, if I need help – I ask for it and if I can provide help – I will give it with no strings attached.
I was recognized for my work as an Outstanding Graduate student by the President of Buffalo State College and for Student Excellence by the Chancellor of the SUNY system when I graduated with my Masters in Creativity. I recently spoke at a TEDx event and I travel all over the world to help people realize their creative potential.
Ismet Mamnoon has presented:
- The Convergence Challenge: Navigating the emotional potholes of decision-making (2018)
- Nos Inventa: Distilling facilitation insights from the third third of design, delivery and discovery (2017)
- Raising Adults: How to get creative about about raising a creative generation (2016)
- Facilitating in Your Underwear: What to do when you are caught with your pants down! (2014)
- Pick a Card: Transform your thinking with creativity cards (2013)
- The Haha Moment (2011)
- CPS for SPC: Creative Problem Solving for Successful Parents and Children (2010)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.