Focus on: Anthony Hyatt
Anthony Hyatt is a violinist and multimedia performance artist from the Washington DC area whose interest is in the role and use of improvisation techniques in the creative process. He is a teaching-artist working with many human service organizations including the nonprofit Arts for the Aging under whose auspices he leads creative engagement programs at senior centers and for whom he co-directs the senior citizen improv dance company known as Quicksilver.
Anthony is a master trainer of the USA based National Center for Creative Aging and he is an artist in residence in The Medstar Georgetown University Hospital’s pediatric and cancer care programs. Anthony is honored to be a colleague of the USA based Creative Education Foundation and a leader/facilitator for other affiliated international organizations like CREA in Europe and Mindcamp in Canada. He does additional creativity consulting and facilitation work through his own organization which is called Moving Beauty.
Anthony Hyatt has presented:
- Elements of Choreography (2014)
- The Call of Beauty (2013)
- Reflections of Nature (2012)
- Intercultural Creative Engagement: Creative Engagement Across Cultural Boundaries (2011)
- Creative Aging (2009)
- Diving Deep: An Exploration of Our Roles In Life (2009)
- Beauty Now (2007)
- Creative Movement through the Use of Imagery (2007)
- Creative Expression and Healthy Aging (2006)
- Diving Deep Facilitating and Enhancing Creativity with Musical Tools (2006)
- Moving Beyond: Using the Arts to Experience Problems as Opportunities (2005)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.