Focus on: Marc Hurwitz PhD
An insightful and engaging polymath, Marc holds a PhD in neuroscience, an MBA, and Masters degrees in Math and Physics. He has many years experience as a facilitator, trainer, teacher, consultant, executive, and entrepreneur.
Marc now enjoys being co-author of Leadership is Half the Story: A Fresh Look at Followership, Leadership, and Collaboration (University of Toronto, Rotman Press, March 2015), Chief Insight Officer of a really cool consultancy called FliPskills, on faculty at University of Waterloo, and performing in community theatre.
Marc last presented at Mindcamp in 2015 and has attended every one since its inception.
Marc Hurwitz has presented:
- The Wabi-Sabi Brain: Or how to love the perfectly imperfect mind (2018)
- Collaborative Decision-Making: Collaborate in the third third dimension (2017)
- Creative Team Dynamics: Bridging the creative space between people (2016)
- Improv Games for Followership and Leadership (2015)
- The Elemental Brain: Part 2 of the Neuroscience of Creativity (2014)
- Kirk vs. Spock: The elements of collaborative decision-making (2014)
- Being Mindful of Your Brain: Conversations about the application of neuroscience to creativity (2013)
- Finding Your G-Spot (2013)
- The Generative Partnership Model: How to rock it like the Beatles! (2012)
- Stop converging like a sissy! And start converging like a cowboy! (2011)
- FliPskills Boot Camp: Pump up your partnering physique! (2010)
- Poet-in-Residence (2009)
- Your Brain on Creativity (2009)
- Creating Poetry (2006)
- Learning to Fail the Miller Analogy Test! (2005)
- Creating Poetry (2004)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.