Focus on: Janeen Halliwell
Janeen Halliwell has led & worked with health & human service organizations that focus on improving people’s lives for 30+ years. She is most passionate about including ALL people in the co-design and creative problem-solving process – this involves adapting tools & techniques to meaningfully involve people on the autism spectrum, people who have a mental illness, developmental disabilities, sensory impairment(s), or acquired brain injury.
Her work has spanned five continents and she has taught for two universities. In 2012, she founded ‘We Move Forward,’ an International Women’s Day conference held on Isla Mujeres, the Island of Women, Mexico. Janeen received a certificate of recognition for empowering women through this initiative by UN WOMEN.
Janeen strongly believes that you’ll never feel more alive than when you feel a little scared, and strongly encourages individuals and organizations to explore and take risks.
Janeen has a MA in Leadership & Organizational Learning.
Janeen Halliwell has presented:
- Yes, And ... No, But (2018)
- That Lovin' Feeling: How to use dating, mating & relating tips to enhance your workplace (2017)
- Twisted Tools and Techniques (2017)
- Failure Wake: It's a wake, wear mourning! (2016)
- Livin' the Dream: What In the World Does it Take? (2015)