Focus on: Clare Dus
At Sensory Spectrum, Inc. Clare listens to the clients, asks questions and then designs innovative methodologies to meet their needs.
She has tasted, smelled, felt, and looked at a wide range of products including foods and beverages, personal care products, paper products, fabrics, and pharmaceuticals. She believes that the data holds the story. Using a variety of techniques, both statistical and exploratory, she will uncover the sensory story.
Clare has a BSc in Food Science from Rutgers University, NJ, and is a leader for the Creative Problem Solving Institute.
Clare Dus has presented:
- Shower Thinking: An Introduction to the art, science, and process of incubation (2018)
- Shower Thinking: The art, science and process of incubation (2016)
- Rapid Protocept (2013)
- Sensate Training (2012)
- Polarity Management: The Power of Paradox in Creativity (2009)
- The Polarities of Creativity (2009)
- Rapid Protocepting (2008)
- Rapid Product Invention (2007)
- Smell, Taste, Feel, Hear and Touch your way to a new product (2004)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.