Focus on: Jeanne Chatigny
Fort Myers, FL
Jeanne has enjoyed being a facilitator since her first conference 30 years ago. She was active at the Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI) starting in 1982, was on its board of directors, and earned its Distinguished Leader Award.
Since retiring from a career as writer and editor for major companies, Jeanne has become experienced at generational relationships — she is the mother of six, grandmother of eleven, and great-grandmother of 12.
Sadly, Jeanne passed away in April, 2017. We miss her so much.
Jeanne Chatigny has presented:
- Taming Judgment: Turning your inner judge into an ally (2016)
- Maiden, Matron, Crone (2012)
- Four Ways to Communicate (2012)
- Wine, Women and Song (men welcome) (2010)
- Maiden, Matron, Crone (2009)
- The Art of Deferring Judgment (2008)
- The Warrior in the World: The Wisdom of the Samurai (2007)
- Four Ways to Communicate (2006)
- Warrior in the World: Wisdom of the Samurai (2006)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.