Focus on: Tom Beakbane
Tom has been heading up Beakbane: Brand Strategies & Communications, in Toronto, since 1986, helping companies big and small solve their brand building challenges. He helped create the integrated branding showcase site, IntegratedBrands.org. He also helps lead an engineering company in the UK called… Beakbane Ltd. He loves working at the intersection of technology, innovation and culture.
Tom has a degree in neurophysiology, wrote a book on consilience and is an aspiring heart surgeon.
Tom Beakbane has presented:
- Business Chemotherapy (2013)
- Creativity in Your Pocket: How to shoot & edit smartphone videos (2012)
- Lights, Camera… (2011)
- Creative Video: A collaborative workshop (2010)
- Weightless Listening (2009)
- Selling Creativity to Skeptical Audiences (2006)
We don’t mean to brag, but….
…ok, yes we do mean to brag. Here are some of the amazing folks who have presented at Mindcamp in the past. Click on any of their names to view their bio.